Unit Converter pro is a paid, ad-free version with more features. Ads are replaced by useful formulas. In March 2014, currency feature is added. It requires internet permission to refresh exchange rates. This currency feature was removed in the package app.
* Introduction video
* Supported Units list
① Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
② Living : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed
③ Science : pressure, force, work (energy), power, torque, flow, density, viscosity
④ Misc. : angle, data, fuel consumption, cooking, illuminance, astronomy, radiation, prefix, binary
* How to use it
1) Select the category (Basic / Life / Science / Misc.)
2) Select one of 4 groups of units.
3) Select an unit by LONGCLICK on the list or click the selector.
4) Input the number with a keypad.
* Currency (exchange rates)
- 99 currencies of 130+ countries.
- [My currency] is set automatically according to your phone carrier and language.
- You can select a region with the list on the actionbar. All / Majors / Europe...
- The refresh icon gets the latest exchange rates from our servers.
- The exchange rates are based on Bank of canada, Fx-exchange, FxexchangeRate, etc.
- The rates are for information purposes only.
You can choose 4 favorite units in Science and Misc. categories.
* How to input fractions
In length and weight unit group, there is [. /] button on the keypad. You can input fractions with it.
1 2/3 =>  + [./] +  + [./] + , 1/4 => [./] +  + [./] + 
* How to input "deg min sec"
Select "deg min sec" or "deg" unit. You can input them with [.˚'] button on the keypad.
1˚ 23' 45.67" =>  + [.˚'] +  + [.˚'] +  + [.˚'] + 
0˚ 1' 2" => [.˚'] +  + [.˚'] + 
If your device is a tablet PC or a smartphone with high-resolution(at least 960x540), this app supports the landscape mode. Go menu > landscape.
* What's new?
- v2.2 : Favorites
- v2.1 : currecy (exchange rates)
- v2.0 : release (Dec 24, 2013)
When you have an unit that is essential to your job, feel free to contact me.