There are already a lot of Unit Converter apps on the market. However, most are inconvenient and difficult to use because of a poor and complicated UI (user interface).
For 2 months, I had tried to develop this Unit converter app that has most intuitive and simple UI. Try it out.
* Introduction video (based on ver 1.0)
* Supported Units list
- Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume
- Life : temperature, time, speed, fuel consumption
- Science : pressure, force, data
- Misc. : angle, radiation
* How to use it
- It had a intuitive UI. Follow next steps.
1) Select the category (Basic / Life / Science / Misc.)
2) Select one of 4 groups of units.
3) Select the unit by click the selector button or longclick of the list.
4) You can input the number with a keypad.
* Landscape mode
If your device is a tablet PC or a phone with high-resolution(at least 960x540), this app supports the landscape mode. Go menu > landscape.
* Pending update.
- I'm developing an unit converter.
- I'm developing a barometer and lux meter app.
- Later it will be added into Smart Compass package.
* Oct 28, 2013
Sound Meter pro v2.4.3 : screenshot bug fix
* Oct 21, 2013
Smart Tools v1.6.2a : minor fix
Smart Tools v1.6.2 : Mirror and compass updated.
* Oct 12, 2013
Vibration Meter v1.4.2 : More models are calibrated.
* Oct 11, 2013
Metal Detector v1.3.2 : More models are calibrated.
Sound Meter v1.5.4 : More models are calibrated.
Sound Meter Pro v2.4.2 : More models are calibrated.
Smart Magnifier v1.1.1 : Minor fix.
Smart Mirror v1.1.0 : Minor fix.
Smart Light Pro v2.3.0 : Rotating and lighting icons added.
* Oct 4, 2013
Smart Ruler lite v1.4.3 : More models are calibrated.
Thread Pitch v1.2.2 : More models are calibrated (Galaxy Note 3).
Smart Compass lite v1.5.4 : Minor fix.
Smart Mirror v1.1 : Rotation and Border light added.
** Many users suggested timer, EMF detector, stop-watch, GPS speedometer...
** When you have any idea to improve these apps, feel free to contact me.