6 years ago, I developed a GPS coordinate API for Smart Compass. It was hard to understand and code UTM / MGRS. I wanted something that could reuse the API. And some of my unit converter users were requesting a separate GPS coordinate conversion app. That's why I released this app.
※ Introduction video
※ Main tabs
The app is based on WGS84 system that is most widely used. It shows 6 types (DD.dddddd˚, DD˚ MM.mm', DD˚ MM' SS.ss", UTM, MGRS and Address). It also includes Google Map for easy use.
1. WGS84 : Coordinate conversion and new coordinate input. First select a coordinate type. To copy, double-tap the coordinate.
2. Map : The location on the map of the entered coordinate. Long-click to make a selection.
3. History : List where the entered coordinates are stored.
※ Location permission
The app requires location permission to determine your location. I realize it is a personal and sensitive permission. If you need to know where you are, allow it.
※ Menu & Settings
※ Menu & Settings
- Sound effect : on/off
- Text size : small, medium, large and huge
- Map types : default, satellite and terrain
- Map lock : disable swiping the map left or right
- Button position : specify the position of the RED floating button.
※ How to find coordinates using an address, place name, or building name?
※ FAQ
Q. How to remove the ads?
1. Select 'Address' at the bottom of the coordinate input screen.
2. Click the red input icon to open the pop-up window.
3. Try entering a word, such as an address or a building name, into the text box.
4. Check if the entered address or building name is correct, then click the 'OK' button.
Q. How to remove the ads?
A. Payment is required. Go menu > ad-free.
Q. How to copy coordinates to the clipboard?
A. Double-tap on the coordinates.
Q. I need another coordinate system.
A. It is difficult to support local coordinates. I'd like you to provide me with information about the new system/type. Please contact me at androidboy1@gmail.com.
※ What's new
A. It is difficult to support local coordinates. I'd like you to provide me with information about the new system/type. Please contact me at androidboy1@gmail.com.
※ What's new
- v1.1.13 : Android OS 14 support
- v1.0.4 : Map types
- v1.0 : GPS converter released (May, 2018)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.sira.gps
If you have any idea to improve the app, feel free to contact me at androidboy1@gmail.com. Thank you.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.sira.gps
If you have any idea to improve the app, feel free to contact me at androidboy1@gmail.com. Thank you.



