September 14, 2015

Smart Magnifier (v1.3) manual

Hi. I'm Android Boy.

I developed this magnifier app to add into Smart Tools package. It is using camera zoom and LED light.

Some users had complained that it was like a rear camera. I guess that they are the young who have nice eyesight. I rarely read small letters written on medicine bottles. I became a big fan of this app. How about you?


※ Introduction video



 Features
My magnifier app has 2 screen modes.
(1) Magnifier UI : only for phones
① Menu
② Sub menu : landscape / portrait
③ Mode toggle
④ LED on/off


(2) Full Screen
① Share : it appears after screen capture.
② Camera rotate
③ Screen capture (with menu layout)
④ Auto-focus : click it or tab anywhere.
⑤ LED on/off
⑥ Freezing : freeze current view. A new page is activated.
⑦ Zoom : pinch-zoom, volume up/down buttons


 Menu


 Sharing function
You can share your latest screenshot through SNS. The share button appears after taking a screen capture.


 FAQ
Q. My screen is black.
A. Does your device have a rear camera? If yes, restart your device.

Q. I cannot enlarge (zoom) camera view.
A. Some Chinese devices do not support camera zoom. Use digital zoom after freezing.

Q. I want to remove menu layout on the screenshot.
A. After freezing the screen, download it.


 Pro version added features
 1) Flashlight and Mirror are integrated
 2) No ads
 Get it on Google Play


 What's New
 - v1.3.5 : Autofocus improvement
 - v1.3.4 : New icon
 - v1.3.3 : Galaxy S7 support
 - v1.3.1 : Icons update
 - v1.3 : Material design
 - v1.2 : UI update
 - v1.1 : Actionbar added
 - v1.0 : Smart Magnifier released (Jun, 2012)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.sira.magnifier

If you have any idea to improve it, feel free to contact me. androidboy1@gmail.com
Thank you.